Existing evidence is raising significant questions about health risks from cell phone and wireless radiation. Given the size of the potential impact, there is inadequate awareness, research, and regulation and people should take precautions to reduce exposure now.
Compared with adults, research on children shows that microwave radiation is absorbed twice as much into their brain, up to triple in their brain’s hippocampus and hypothalamus and up to ten times as much into the bone marrow of skull.
- Cellphones are two-way microwave radios that should not be kept directly on the body.
- The soft fatty tissue of the breast readily absorbs this radiation.
- Case Reports are accumulating of young women with no family history getting a diagnosis of breast cancer. The tumors were unusually located directly underneath the skin where they placed their cell phones in their bra.
- Doctors voice this precautionary advice: Women should not store their cell phones in their bra.
Men’s Reproductive Health: Cell Phones, Sperm and Fertility
Consistent evidence from experimental research, epidemiological studies and in vitro (cells) laboratory, and in vivo (animal) studies shows that the radio frequency radiation exposure from wireless devices is associated with:
- Reduced sperm count
- Reduced sperm motility and concentration
- Damaged sperm DNA
- Altered sperm cell structure
- Increased erectile dysfunction
Millions of children and adults in schools around the world spend significant amounts of time around wireless devices and Wi-Fi. Many schools are introducing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies and installing industrial wireless routers for tablets. However, wireless devices expose students and staff to microwave radiation that can impede learning and overall health. Studies have shown that microwave radiation can damage reproductive systems, impact the immune system, alter brain functioning, and may increase cancer risk. Tablets have up to 5 antennae that are constantly emitting short intense bursts of radiation even when not connected to the Internet. Wireless devices in classrooms thus result in multiple sources of wireless radiation exposure.
SLEEP AND SCREEN TIME
The blue light from screens has been shown to disrupt sleep cycles.The American Medical Association issued a policy to develop and implement healthier technologies recognizing “that exposure to excessive light at night, including extended use of various electronic media, can disrupt sleep or exacerbate sleep disorders, especially in children and adolescents.” Research on wireless radiation has shown that it inhibits the production of a hormone called melatonin . Melatonin is secreted in the pineal gland in the brain. One of its primary functions is to regulate our sleep cycle. When inadequate amounts of melatonin are produced, our sleep cycle is compromised.
- All above content taken from ehtrust.org.
- Please visit their great website for more information and please consider donating to them for promoting more research on the potential public health risks and dangers of EMF-RF
I am now an affiliate sales vendor for DefenderShield EMF-RF protection for cell phones, laptops and tablets. All you need to do is go to their web site via the above link to purchase cellphone, tablet and laptop protection devices.
I am also available for advice on how to protect your self in your home from cell towers and WiFi routers.