Existing evidence is raising significant questions about health risks from cell phone and wireless radiation. Given the size of the potential impact, there is inadequate awareness, research, and regulation and people should take precautions to reduce exposure now.
Compared with adults, research on children shows that microwave radiation is absorbed twice as much into their brain, up to triple in their brain’s hippocampus and hypothalamus and up to ten times as much into the bone marrow of skull. For preventative caution use your phone on speaker phone as much as possible.
Men’s Reproductive Health: Cell Phones in your pocket effects Sperm and Fertility
Consistent evidence from experimental research, epidemiological studies and in vitro (cells) laboratory, and in vivo (animal) studies shows that the radio frequency radiation exposure from wireless devices is associated with:
- Reduced sperm count
- Reduced sperm motility and concentration
- Damaged sperm DNA
- Altered sperm cell structure
- Increased erectile dysfunction
SLEEP AND SCREEN TIME
The blue light from screens has been shown to disrupt sleep cycles.The American Medical Association issued a policy to develop and implement healthier technologies recognizing “that exposure to excessive light at night, including extended use of various electronic media, can disrupt sleep or exacerbate sleep disorders, especially in children and adolescents.” Research on wireless radiation has shown that it inhibits the uptake of cellular sodium causing cellular stress and this in tern inhibits production of the hormone Melatonin. One of Melatonins primary function is to regulate our sleep cycle.
Best way to protect yourself and you children:
1) use speaker phone option as much as possible
2) use an ethernet cord whenever possible
3) Turn off your wifi at night
4) Purchase a low EMF wifi modem from: https://www.jrseco.com
5) stay/sleep at least 10 feet away from your wifi router/modem
6) If you work all day on the computer use blue light blocking glasses and plug in with an ethernet cord.
7) Purchase EMF protection equipment from: https://www.defendershield.com